Sunday's Online Work

@egdcltd (5169)
So, a Sunday, not normally the most productive day online, but here's what was accomplished. I published an already written post on the science fiction site, socially promoted it and made some posts and interactions on myLot. I wrote two posts for later use. I did some work on five role playing game supplements and three articles for the general site. Approximately 1,900 words were written today. Some more messing around in Blender. I created one image I needed, and figured out how to do another - it seems that you can put meshes inside of meshes and get them to show through by adjusting the transparency. Image: Morguefile
You sure accomplished a lot more than I did Sunday! I did a little online work and spent a leisure day reading, which I don't do all that often.
@egdcltd (5169)
I read quite a bit as well on Sunday too, but I read every day.
@egdcltd I try to read every day also, but usually just at night. On Sundays I often indulge and read most of the day!
@egdcltd (5169)
@LindaCPearson Night-time is when I do the majority of my reading, but I also read during the day as well, when taking a break.
@nomus24g (12122)
I am trying to finish off one of the chapters of my Book, late in a Sunday evening
@egdcltd (5169)
A book you are writing?
@nomus24g (12122)
@egdcltd ya...will b able to publish it by this year end
@egdcltd (5169)
@nomus24g It's a good idea creating new sources of income like that. Hope it goes well for you.
@marie42 (987)
• Shreveport, Louisiana
Sounds like you been busy. I haven't been very productive today ;)
@egdcltd (5169)
More productive than I thought by the time I'd added everything up.
@marie42 (987)
• Shreveport, Louisiana
@egdcltd well today I am gonna make up for it. I already told my husband that I am gonna be busy working today. He can play his game lol