Remembering Grace Jones.Portfolio

Good evening.As the night coming to an close. I was thinking if anyone remember the Disco Queen.The dynamic Grace Jones. she is till performing.she was loved by the straights and the gays. Her music was the highlight of disco years. When I was dancing at the gay club many years ago. Grace Jones was top along with Donna Summer and Ertha Kitt I had the Album of Grace Jones Portfolio is what you are hearing. This was one of the best selling album in the disco years. anyone remember her? Take the time and enjoy her music.she has several here.
Grace Jones - Portfolio Side A Label: Island Records Released: 1977 Produced by Tom Moulton Arranged By (Horns, Strings), Conductor (Horns, Strings), Vibraph...
• Manitou Springs, Colorado
"Pull up to the Bumper," Alfredo! I love Grace!
Same here Scott.she is dynamic.
I loved Disco music.
@inertia4 (25591)
I remember Grace Jones from years ago. I was never big Disco fan. But I did like some of the music.
I was never a fan of Grace Jones. As a child I think I found her to be quite intimidating.
@Poppylicious she is really not.Maybe the was she comes on.Did you like her singing?
@amadeo Not particularly ... not my style of music!
I cannot say that I remember her, I was young when I used to listen to Donna Summers.
@Julliaacv yes,Donna Summers was also a great disco queen.Her life was cut short.
@CinnamonGrl (5263)
• Paradise, California
Oh yes, she was high drama! A Queen indeed!
@CinnamonGirl she could be.a drama queen
i love her songs and love disco music. she is good.
Who doesn't remember the tall Grace Jones, queen of the disco clubs? She was in a James Bond movie.
She is a good singer.