Does Profanity make you look cool?

You look like a gentleman, you act like a gentleman, but if you don’t know how to control that big mouth of yours, you are going to blow up the whole show. Are you one of those who curse on a regular basis? Do you drop the “F” bomb in every conversation you have? It makes you look uneducated and less of a gentleman my friend. Profanity drops the credibility of the point you are trying to convey, whether it’s a post on FB, a tweet or a conversation with your friend. You can always express yourself in a dignified and respectable way without using curse words. A gentleman never puts other people down to lift his charisma up.
Very well said, I agree 100%. It's totally unnecessary.
Thanks :)
@rina110383 (24134)
I don't utter a single unnecessary word. I don't see any reason why they should be included in my dictionary.
• Cagayan, Philippines
I don' t like those who curse especially on social media. They are just showing a bad side of rheir personality.
I don't curse a lot at all. I try to set a good example for my children and other people around me.
I appreciate Jennifer! and i am sure you're a great mother.
'On a regular basis' is unbearable. Yet, once in a blue moon can be effective.
I was a big 'F' bomber when I was in college. Left that behavior when I got into the job as those 'Fs' were giving me a lot of troubles.
@zarlamain (24525)
You are right. It does make one seem less educated.