What Is Your Favorite Subject To Write About?

Do you like to write about your everyday life, your family and friends, your job or do you prefer writing about famous people or interesting places you have visited? What is your very favorite subject? What have you already written about that got the most responses? I recently went back and looked over some of my posts to see what received the most responses. I decided that those subjects would be the best things to write about, for the most responses in the future. If you see that most of what you have posted has gotten just a few responses, would it be better to find some new subjects to write about in the future? What do you think?
Full on entertainment articles (I'm speaking 1000-2000 word pieces) but they are not for online and belong to when I was published in real print publications. Movie and TV reviews but I limit how many since they aren't too popular. Sports which has a limited audience. I used to do book reviews at another sites. I have done dozens of travel pieces in the past but none at this site thus far. I got into the music thing here as it's fun and response is decent.
Oh I would love to read your travel pieces. I love to read about places around the world. I've written a few myself with the travel I've done.
@skysnap (17578)
I like to write about food, astronomy nature and photography ..
All of those are VERY good subjects. I have written several articles about the Earth and other planets and I love writing about endangered species, animals and nature in general.
@Raj7779 (1498)
• Ahmednagar, India
For my favorite I write some stories and here I don't know what is my favorite I wrote which came in my mind.
Tell us more about Ahmednagar.
@irishidid (8115)
For writing a favorite subject I write on my novels and stories. For here, it is whatever comes to mind. I'd write more stories on here if people would read them but they don't.
I think a person needs to find subjects that others DO like to read. It's just difficult to figure out what those subjects are. The most responses I ever got on one post was about 35 or so and I was pleased with that. Normally, I only get 4 or 5 responses on the average. My primary purpose for writing on this site, however, is that I save all my articles in my documents, having written them in Microsoft Word. Soon now, I'm going to choose my best articles and have them published in a book for my grandchildren. So the writing is mostly done. All I have to do now is get the book published and I know how to do that. I already published a novel and have the finished product in my hand.
@CinnamonGrl (5524)
• Paradise, California
Oh it looks like you're talking about what we like to write about at myLot rather than just in general? I like to discuss just every day things. If I have somebody coming to visit or if I'm going out somewhere, those things are a big deal to me because I don't generally have a lot of plans like that. I'm not too concerned about getting a lot of responses. I remember from before it takes a little while to build up your followers, and I don't know about anyone else for sure, but I always respond to my follows. Even if I have to kind of reach for a reply.
Yes, I like to write about everyday things too and about my childhood, because I plan to take these articles and publish them into a book for my grandchildren. Sort of like my "memoirs."
@rina110383 (21980)
I don't create discussions.