Im not overly thrilled but Im at peace and feel it's for the best

Well getting our new place is on hold for now because our credit is not quit there yet. So I had a very long but very good talk with the manager and since it's so close to the end our lease he's going to do a new one with us and put us in another unit in another building that's the furtherst away from them. Im not overly thrilled about this but I feel in my heart of hearts it's for the best at least for right now. Because this place does have a lot of perks to it and for the most part I do still like it here the kids have just started making friends and there is a small shopping plaza with a bunch of resturants almost in the same parking lot there just a small divider it takes 5 minutes to walk and that one thing that I liked about the place plus everyone else is fairly descent and respectful it's just them like I told manager that maybe if he puts some space between us and them since their the source of the problem maybe this crap would cool down plus put us clear on the other that way they have no business to come in contact with us and when the do get new neighboors he's gonna see. As far as the laundry situation is concern hubby agreed to letting me check into finding a laundry service that can come pick up our clothes, do them and bring them back. There's one that offers that service thats just down the road so Im going to check their prices that might be a better option right now to avoid another episode like Friday. I just want peace and put an end to whatever this is between us and them. I just feel a little uneasy about trying to move somewhere this soon and this quick cause we also got to thinking what if something major goes out like the furnance or something it would be up to us to fix not like how it is here where they have to fix it things like that we're not prepared for yet. But Im glad that at least the manager is listening and taking this matter to heart and trying to come up with the best solution. Plus the building he's referring to is where most of the kids friends are so that might be even better too and I told him that as well so we'll see how this goes I guess.
@marsha32 (6689)
We need a laundry service just to catch up!! The pile is twice as high as the washer now sitting in front of it. I know one of the laundry mats would pick it up, do it, and return it, but I'm betting the price is way too much to afford.
Yeah we don't have wash n dryer hook up here but there is a laundry room for the complex one of the brats upstairs stole one of my daughter's blanket out of the dryer Friday afternoon. We was going to another laundry mat down the road but since my husband has been gone longer on his runs we went back to using the laundry mat cause I got tired of running out of clothes.
@marie42 (982)
• Shreveport, Louisiana
I know it's not what you really want right now, but at least you are making the situation better for you and your kids. In time you will get to move out of there.
yes, getting out of the situation that we we're in that caused us to move in the first place I don't want to make another bad choice or decision and things end up being worse. At least for the most part this is a safe place and the apartments are nice as far as that goes.
@CinnamonGrl (5740)
• Paradise, California
I'm so mad, I just was in the middle of a nice response to you and I hit something by accident and disappeared it, lol. ANYWAY, I know it must have been disappointing to not get the other place. I know how it is, you have to make the best of the situation. For sure your kids will be happy to be closer to their buddies. And the laundry service sounds like a decent solution.for now. I'm concerned about whether my credit is going to interfere when I'm not living here with my mother any longer. Trying to get it cleared up so I won't have to worry about it.