Weather along the Coast

@Elizaby (3293)
Pensacola, Florida
After over a week of rain and cloudy weather, Mr. sun finally broke through yesterday and brought some sunny weather here. I really enjoyed yesterday of seeing the blue sky and watching the white puffy clouds form pictures in the sky as I was out and about. Although the panhandle of Florida got a lot of rain (some areas average 4 inches a day) we did not get the flooding that Louisiana is experiencing now and I want to let you who are in the flood zones know you are in my prayers and glad to see that pesky low is moving on away from the coastal areas here along the Gulf of Mexico. Hope the weather in your area is making you happy today.
We've got good weather today. I'm glad the rain stopped. Yes, Louisiana is in my prayers as well.
• Portland, Connecticut
At least today the humidity is in the 65% level not in the 70's so even the temperature is in the 90s (30sC) it feels less oppressive.
@marsha32 (6781)
It looked like rain this morning but has cleared up. Good thing as we moved the bed my daughter is picking up outside.
It's cooled down just a wee bit here today and the sun is shining. We;ve had some pretty bad lightening the past few evenings which I guess is from all the heat. Glad that you're finally getting some sunshine today
I'm happy the storms are moving away. It's gorgeous outside today.
@rina110383 (21980)
On my way to the office, it was raining hard. I wish for a warmer weather today.
Thanks, the weather is pretty good today.
So nice that you got some sunshine after all that rain. Prayers going out to those in Louisiana. I was delighted we had a cloudy day to keep the sun's heat from making things miserable.
Glad to hear you finally got some sun, we are having a heat wave here. So, I will be glad when it's gone.
• Denmark
Yes, we've had a good day. Nice, warm summer weather in the south of Germany.