First Day of Classes.

Yesterday was the first day of classes. I have four classes on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Three of the are back to back from 9-11:50 a.m. The other one is from 2 - 2:50 p.m. I have American Lit, Religious Traditions in India, China, and Japan, Statistics, and the Nutrition though the Life cycle. I enjoyed all of them yesterday and I feel like I am going to like my religion class a lot this semester. We have a total of five people in the class and that is including the professor. Today I only have two classes starting at 12:30 - 3:20. I prefer to have my classes in the morning but it didn't work that way for my Tuesday and Thursday classes. Today at 12:30 I have general psychology and at 2:00 I have Environmental Ethics. How was everyone else's first day back to school if you are attending school?
@rina110383 (21957)
What I can remember was that I had fun chatting with former high school classmates who were also enrolled in the same university, but in a different course. We just made introduction of ourselves and the professor did the same thing. We were asked about our expectations of the subject and the professor laid down his/her rules for that particular subject. We were given a course outline and he/she dismissed the class.
I used to missed school but after hearing a lot of news about traffic, train wreck and higher crimes, Im just glad Im done with school. But learning never ends i guess.
@dodo19 (27755)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It can be fun to go back to school. I enjoyed my university classes. I hope you enjoy yours.
So you have 5 classes total? Sounds like a heavy reading and homework load.
I have six classes total. Four on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and two on Tuesday and Thursday.
@CaseyRoss9966 That's a lot. No time for picture taking!
@JohnRoberts I actually have a lot of free time for right now. Plus I am done by 5 everyday with work and it doesn't get dark here till 9 right now. Plus I always have the weekends.
• Denmark
Are you talking about school or uni?
I am talking about my college classes, but then again college is still school. The question was open for anyone who was in school college or high school, or any other form of school to response to.
• Denmark
@CaseyRoss9966 I asked because Americans often use 'school' for uni, too, which Europeans don't do.