Tues.August 16 P And I in Afternoon

Garden Grove, California
No sign up sheet nor any early waiters so I assume its two o clock today Tuesday. Breakfast over , it was okay. cream of wheat,orange juice, coffee, scrambled eggs, and link of sausage. All was okay just let down that I have to wait til two o clock.It would be great if they would put the times of the p and I days and hours ahead of time.' Well good morning mylotters I'm up and ready to mylot wish you all the best this lovely morning. One original post and graphic by P Hatley copyrighted 2016
Good morning @Hately hope the sun is shining because here the rain is pouring down. Love your latest graphic.
thanks one user just asked me why I use graphics whats the logic I told him I was sorry if be did not like my graphic suns shining no rain and we need rain
@Hatley I think it's wonderful that you use graphics. They are wonderful to see and besides they make your posts stand out. I really enjoy seeing them. Then I know the post is yours even if I don't see your name right away.
they really should have a bulletin board up with info like that
yes as I almost missed it I came down on a hunch at ten and they were still there so let me in and handed out my money. they must have put the poster up after I checked right after break fast as there was no sign u p sheet and nobody lined up for P and i darn,
@hostessman (9976)
• Tucson, Arizona
morning Patsie it good to see that your up and rareing to go.. have a great day
hi Bobby Im up and working on it here hope you are having a wonderful day too not quite so hot here today
Good morning@Hatley you sounds chipper this morning.Good
good morning amadeo I feel great and having ' a wonderful day too.
• Rochester, New York
Your breakfast was better than mine. lol Coffee, and a Greek frittata with raisin toast. Have a great day.
yours sounds good to me love raisin toast hope you are having a great day too