Saturday August 13 2016

Boise, Idaho
I forgot to post this one: Didn't get to bed until about 3a. or so this morning. Woke up about 10a. and had to go potty. Then I slept until about 1:30p. It's supposed to get up in the early 90's today. Ugh! Tell me this--When you live in a neighborhood where the young girl who plays out every day screaches and screams like she is being murdered constantly......How do you know when she is actually in trouble or when she is just playing? We are so tired of hearing her yelling like a banchee. She starts in with it about 11a and goes until about 10p. at night. Sure gets old. I can smell the fire again today. Hadn't for several days. My head is achey too. 69,000 acres consumed with about 40% contained. I love watching this house flip shows. See how they improve the place for sale. Today my computer is insufferably slow and things aren't loading. I have to refresh constantly. So now I need to clear my cache and maybe restart my computer. Just got a call from 'unavailable'. I am always curious and answer them just for the heck of it. This guy said he was calling from Dell and they had gotten some communications that my ISP was ........blah, blah, blah, I cut him off. I remember when they called me before. I let them take over my computer(thinking it really was Dell) and he showed me where my ISP had been taken over by three or four hackers and they were using my address. I was upset to hear this of course. I called Dell and they informed me that it was a scam, that they don't do that. So, this time I knew and just played him along until he said that again I disconnected. He called back and said they had been disconnected. I told him "Yah, I disconnected. DON"T CALL HERE!!" I love to get in their face. I want them to know that I know.
@CinnamonGrl (6066)
• Paradise, California
I have a good friend who likes to play with the scamemrs too. I screen all my calls, but I understand the urge to pick it up and mess with them. That sucks about the fire. We have some going in California too, but not close to us. I always get the smoke headache when it's nearby. We have had to evacuate from here before, but thankfully not this year so far. Scary stuff. That kid screaming would make me nuts. It's always hard to take this stuff up with parents, too.
I screen mine for the most part too. But the only way to find out who and what they want is to answer it. I figure I will tell them I am not interested(my daughter does a lot of surveys and a lot of the calls are from that)and if they proceed to call I will put them on the list where they just get a busy if they call again. The fire here is horrible. It is scary stuff. Most of the parents here are foreign. We used to be the majority and now are the minority in this complex.
@ricki_911 (19765)
• Toronto, Ontario
I absolutely hate when people don't take others into consideration especially when their kids are screaming like idiots.
Me too but when you live around a lot of foreigners it is very hard to get through to them.
@ricki_911 (19765)
• Toronto, Ontario
@celticeagle Exactly, I know they have a different culture and way of living. But when they are making it worse for others. I see it at work all the time, and I just cringe.
@ricki_911 ......It takes all kinds to make a world. But there are many that I don't want to be around and have anything to do with. I don't care where they are from. If they can't be respectful of others I don't want them in my life.
Crazy scammers. Wow that girl screams all day long? Annoying to say the least Celtic.
Scammers irritate me greatly. She is out there screaming most of the day, yes.
I am tempted to start telling them my time is worth money, so I will need their payment info before I can talk to them
I love the house flipping shows too.