Time to Mosey on out of Here

Green Bay, Wisconsin
It's getting dark out and I'm here later than I usually am. So it's time to leave. I'll be back tomorrow when the sun is high in the sky and I'm fresh from my time in the pool. I just hope I'll be able to do a couple hours tomorrow. My knee is still quite painful, so I don't know how much packing if any I'm going to be able to do tonight, but we'll see what I can accomplish on the home front. So I hope you all have had a good day. It was a busy day here as I never did get out of the 300's for notifications as long as I've been here today and really hoped to get down to at least 200. We'll see what tomorrow brings. I am currently working on notifications for August 13, so three days behind and four when I get back here tomorrow. So you all have a good night/day and I will be back. Thanks for reading.
Wow, 300 notifications? That is a lot! Have a good night, it just got dark here and I'll probably sign out soon as well and will be here bright and early tomorrow morning (but not fresh from the pool, that would be nice)
I do enjoy my two hours in the pool in the morning. I'll get the notifications under control as soon as my move is complete next Saturday.
@just4him Will you still have a pool where you are moving?
@Carmelanirel2 I don't have a pool at the apartment complex. I have a YWCA membership where I go to the pool every morning.
t's ok we understand. Are you doing good with the moving ? When do you think you will be moved for good...
I'm doing very well with the packing. I'll be in here for good next Saturday.
@just4him That is good. I wish you luck
@sharon6345 Thank you. Saturday came early this week. We got a lot of moving done yesterday and I spent my first night in the apartment last night. We will finish up tomorrow.
Have a good night. I hope you get some relief from your knee pain.
It took a while. My knee is much better, thank you.
@Lucky15 (29369)
Still raining morning here. Hoping for better weather soon
I hope your rain has stopped. Today we have rain.
I hope you sleep well and that your knee pain goes away.
My knee is doing much better, thank you.
Ice or heat, I can never remember!
Ibuprofen worked just fine. It's doing well now and the water is working wonders both in the main pool and the whirlpool. My knees feel so much better after a good workout.
@just4him oh a whirlpool, yeah I can see that totally helping!
@Jessicalynnt What I get in the pool is great, but when I get out of the whirlpool, my knees feel almost like new.
@simone10 (22445)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I hope your knee is feeling better today and you are able to get more of your packing done. I know how you feel about notifications.
My knee is doing much better thank you. The packing is almost done and the move will be complete next Saturday.
@simone10 (22445)
• Louisville, Kentucky
@just4him I bet you will be so glad to have the move over with and behind you.
I hope you get some relief from your knee pain soon. I have one bad knee and i know how painful it can be sometimes. Have a good night and rest well. We'll see you around the forums tomorrow. Goodnight.
My knee is feeling much better thank you.
@just4him oh good. I am glad to hear that.
I hope your packing gets done soon and you are all molved into your apartment. Take it easy.
I'll be completely moved in next Saturday the 27th.
It's a fresh day, but I do not complain, I cannot stand the heat and the humidity.
I'm glad the heat has gone at the moment. We're having a rainy weekend and the temps are in the 70's today and 60's tomorrow.
My mother used to swim in her pool for hours every day at least 3 hours. Her joints would get really stiff if she didn't. In the water were the only way she could exercise.
It's the best exercise. Those two hours I do are the best part of my day for my knees.
You have so many notifications! Sure keeps you busy!
Yes it does. Right now I'm working on Aug. 17.
i sure hope that knee gets to feelin' better, hon. sendin' healin' hugs!! i'd faint if'n i'd that many notifications, lol. hard 'nough to get caught'p with those i do get :) pleasant slumber! nearly 2am here 'n i'm thinkin ' f headin' that way myself. me 'n a bobbin aint gettin' long too well, lol.
I look forward to being finally caught up once I'm fully moved in this next Saturday. Then I won't be going back and forth between the two places anymore.
@rina110383 (19495)
I hope you'll be done with your notifications by tomorrow. A pleasant evening to you!
It's going to be a while before I'm completely caught up with the notifications. As long as I can get a day finished, I'm doing good. I'm three days behind currently.
@Macarrosel (7476)
I hope you could finish handling all your notifications on time. Enjoy your night as I enjoy my day here.
They started piling up when this move started. I'll get caught up again as soon as this move is complete and I can be here full time and not always caught between two places.
@sugartoes (19880)
• Greencastle, Indiana
LORD girl you stock piling the replies again I see ha ha ha & with everything else you have going on I would have just put my lot on hold till I got all my moving done & got set up & THEN get on here.
And then I would have over a thousand notifications and my head would have hurt a lot to get it all caught up. As it is I'm only three days behind and 368 notifications to go at this present time.