Need A New Watch

My watch stopped working. So I got out my backup one, and it didn’t work either. Now I have to buy a new one. I don’t spend a lot on a watch. Mine come from Walmart most of the time. They only cost about ten dollars for a watch. I don’t like to spend a lot on watches. Hopefully, getting one today as I keep looking at my wrist and there’s no watch there. I've had a bracelet on my wrist the last couple of days. But that won't tell me what time it is. I miss my watch.
I can't remember the last time I wore a watch. I get my husband cheap Timex watches at Wallyworld since he goes through one a year. He is rough on watches.
@AbbyGreenhill I used to get the Timex ones as I liked them and the style them came in. This was years ago.
I use my cellphone to tell time most of the time.
@rina110383 (24148)
I never bought a watch for myself. I just don't like wearing one.
@Blondie2222 (20991)
I don't use watches i just look at my phone if I need to know what time it is. But sometimes when I don't have my phone on me I wish I had a watch to know the time. I do have some i just don't wear them.
• Midland, Michigan
I'm sure I'd be late to work without my watch, and I know I'd be late from breaks. Cannot afford that at all. I used to spend money on batteries for watches, but now that many places don't put them in for free anymore, I will sometimes just go for the new watch also. There's a place in the mall called something like Dakota Watch company. They sell watches and if you buy one from them, they will replace the battery free of charge after you purchase the batter of course. I've gone there before, but I can't always do that.
I hope you get one that will last a little while. I do have an expensive watch and I've had it for years. I don't even know how long anymore. I can't even tell you how many new batteries I've gotten for it. Sometimes a more expensive watch is worth it as they don't stop working and need to be replaced.
because of being on the pc and how I hold my wrists, I find watches end up pinching, so I stopped wearing any kind of bracelets
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
I'm into watches and same us you, I don't spend much on watches.
@Platespinner (16586)
I haven't had a watch in years. When I did have one it would irritate my wrist so I'd take it off and tuck it into my pocket, forget about it and then accidentally launder it. My cell phone doubles as my time-keeping device, it's big enough that I don't forget that it's in my pocket.
@thelme55 (13711)
I miss my watch, too. After a few days arriving in my hometown, the small metal that holds the strap of my watch was lost. I always forgot to bring it to a watch repair shop and let it fix it. Thanks for reminding me.