Where Do I Find the Rules For MyLot?

Where Do I Find The Rules For MyLot? I read them once when I first signed up, but now I can’t find them. The reason I’m asking is that some of my discussions have been deleted and I’m wondering why. Who do I contact?
@owlwings (37681)
• Cambridge, England
You will find the Community Guidelines under "Help" in the menu under your username/avatar. The Admin is @GoAskAlice. You should 'follow' him so that you can review his discussions and responses and so that you can find him easily when you want to message him.
@inertia4 (26286)
Go to the menu where your user name is. Scroll down to the Help section. There you should find the answers you are looking for. Or send a message to MyLotBugs.
Thanks I did find it and reread all the rules. I don't think I violated anything there.
@inertia4 (26286)
@IreneVincent Okay. Did you email GoAskAlex or MyLot Bugs? I am sure they can help you further.
@inertia4 I did contact "GoAskAlice" but have not received an answer as of yet. I'm waiting.
well, ya got part'f yer queries answered, eh? i don't reckon any'f mine'f been deleted??? i don't keep track 'f 'em, so'd nary a clue :) i hope ya get'n answer from that alice person soon, hon. ya know, so's if'n ya did somethin' 'n err, such'll not be repeated'n the future.