Water Bill

By Cher
Today I was able to pay my bills a week early. After what happened last month, I am now scared to loose the water supply. I keep on postponing to pay the bill then and I never thought it will be cut off right away. We have to endure three days before it gets reconnected. It is really hard to live in another place wherein you don't know the places you have to go to. Unlike when I was in Manila, I just enrolled everything on my online banking. But here, it's different. You have to do everything the old fashioned way.(sigh). At least I am safe for another month.
@Raj7779 (2922)
• Ahmednagar, India
There is a no any tension for me because there is a no any rule of water bill where I am living...
Good for you!
@Raj7779 (2922)
• Ahmednagar, India
@cherriefic not good because here peoples are wasting to much water than they are using.
I paid half my cable for next month early. I am paying half the lights for next month early too. I think it works out good that way.
Yeah, better early than late.
@cherriefic For me if at all possible for sure.
I live for the days when I can pay my bills early. lol
That's OK. We all have some moments.
@rina110383 (24070)
My electric and water bills are included in my monthly rent. I just have to pay my rent promptly to avoid penalties.
That's more convenient that way I guess.
@sabtraversa (13331)
Here the bills come to the mail when they're expired, but we still have two weeks left for paying them. We decided to get them sent via email, so we just have to print them and go pay. My mother has no bank account so she must pay them the old fashioned way too. Good that you paid them in time, I guess it's always better to get rid of them as soon as possible.
Yeah. I hate having to go from one place to another.
Fortunatly IO can pay my bills through my Bank account. I bet if I didn´t, I´d be in trouble.
I used to be able to do that when I was in Manila. But here, it's a different story.
The old-fashioned way can be frustrating. Good to know you are safe for another month!
It is cause it's too much effort.
I like to pay bills as soon as they come in or I forget them. I've set up direct debits for most of them.
It is easy to forget especially if it is hidden in my drawer.lol.
@xiaolisu (2418)
water wouldn't be cut off even didn't paying in time. but electric would be cut off if postpone the payment