Package arrived!!!!

I saw a package on my doorstep as me and my son were entering and I got so excited! I had ordered a book that is a sequel to the book I just finished not too long ago. I went to open it preparing myself for the next adventure to come...only it wasn't for me. It's some health medicine that my husband ordered that I didn't know about. We use his name on most packaging just because our mailing address is set up that way. Guess I'll have to wait a little while longer. Ever get so excited about something that your heart flutters...and then you go back to that sunken feeling? And yes I know I am a bit strange to get excited about a book lol.
@sol_cee (15542)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
It's like getting a present from Santa. Only not. lol
I do love presents from Santa, but since I bought it it's not as exciting lol. I do love the look on my son's face from Santa's presents though.
@KristenH (24102)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Yes it happens from time to time. You can track your package online and see where it's at. Or get email notifications too.
Yes I plan to look and see if it's close to arriving.
@KristenH (24102)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@DanieGirl80587 Good for you.
@CinnamonGrl (5807)
• Paradise, California
Oh I don't think that's strange at all. I get excited about EVERY package! And I get a lot of them, since I do almost all my shopping online. The most exciting are when I forgot I was getting something, hahah. But of course the ones I forget are usually not a big deal, something I needed, but it's just that it's an unexpected package.
That's like me finding money that I put somewhere and forgot about. I don't order a lot of stuff online, so when I do I get excited for it to arrive.
Well that must have been disappointing. I hope your new book arrives soon.
Me too! I am anxious to read what happens next!
@nomus24g (23008)
So, next couple of days of yours will be engaged in finishing off the book
When it arrives yes. May take more than a couple of days. I am not the fastest of readers.
@rina110383 (24134)
I get excited even for a simple letter. I hope that book will arrive before the month ends.
@zarlamain (24525)
You are hardly strange for getting excited over a book!
Oh yes, I have had a fluttering heart when something I have longed for comes my way!