A old magical library ! so many books!

@EddieHands (37852)
Long before computers and the net there was a magical library .. there were many books there. Would you like to be at a place like this? Would you read all the books I would love to read them.
@rina110383 (24135)
Yep! I would love to read their books, sleep near the bookshelves and live there. I hope that magical library is open for 24 hours. Do they allows girls in their PJs to enter the library?
@EddieHands (37852)
Yes they do ! This is a magical library for you Kitty ! yes you can live there. and wear PJs
@rina110383 (24135)
@EddieHands Yay! I like the fact that they don't have a dress code.
@EddieHands (37852)
@rina110383 meow yes Kitty no dress codes! just fun adventure.. and many books! Meow !
Now that's A LOT of books! I do collect children's books . . . so if the kids' section were like this, oh yah I could sit there for days to enjoy reading all that!!
@EddieHands (37852)
Yes so many books so little time! I also do love reading books as well.. Blessings
@EddieHands Did you ever see that old Twilight Zone episode . . . Time Enough at Last? It's about a banker who loved to read but never had the peace to read . . .
I would love to read all of those books in the magical library.
@EddieHands (37852)
Yes back before the net there were so many wonderful stories and books to read.
@carexing25 (1832)
i get fascinated every time i see places with many books around. i missed reading books..it's been years that i haven't finished reading one book. missed the old times where computers were too expensive that i would rather choose to read hundreds of books a week
@eddiehands it would be a dream to never leave the place till I read every book! It looks like Heaven!
@EddieHands (37852)
Yes it looks wonderful! I would also love to dwell in such a place
@EddieHands I would love to bring my bed and stay up all night in bed reading everynight!
I would love to be in a library like the one in the photo. What fun it would be! However, I would have to ask someone to get the books from way up top since I have an extreme fear of heights.
@corbin5 another thing in common a severe fear of heights! We certainly are like each other plus I would love to read all those books too!
@Marty1 We would have to get someone to get the ones up high for us!!
@JustBhem (32447)
• Davao, Philippines
How I really like to go to library and read more books. I like animals and places as well.
@sabtraversa (12985)
Well, there are books and information I can't easily find on the internet. And reading paper is also more relaxing for the eye. I would only read the books of the topics I'm interested in, and as the library is magical, I expect to just have to pop my fingers and a book will float towards me.
I love libraries. I go all the time to my local one.
@nonersays (2699)
I love a normal library so a magical library would be.... magical. I'm a little afraid of heighs though, so I'd have to wish it down so my short self could browse easier.
I would like to be in this place if there i no internet where i am . But if there is , i would choose the internet though and do myLot .
I have a small library.I work there everyday.There are about 10,000books in my library this year.I like to read books and have a rest when I feel tired.It's free and happy to stay with books.
@silvermist (20107)
@EddieHands I have always loved libraries.So I will be happy to spend time reading the books.