Making money with Pokemon Go

@Juilee (292)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
With all this Pokemon Go craze going around, people actually found ways to make money with this popular mobile game app. I read somewhere about the few ways that people can make money from it. Some people make money by being the player's driver so that they can focus in catching Pokemon and some people make money by getting paid to hack the game. Though the second option can get you banned if you paid someone to hack. It's surprising and maybe people here might discover other ways to make money using this game app providing it wasn't illegal. Just think of the possibilities.
@skysnap (17583)
Most of the people are writing the articles on pokemon go and making money.
@Juilee (292)
• Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
That too and making videos about it. But shouldn't people discover the potential of the app itself to make money or rely on the people who use the app to get paid? I mean plenty of people can write or make videos about anything to make money. But using the app itself and relying on the people that uses it is a different story.
True: articles, videos, gameplays. I would say the same as every other popular game, except the driver's part.
@ilocosboy (31635)
That is nice then, I read in broadsheet that Pokemon Go is worth billions of dollars now. Oh wow.
It is the fad right now and I'm not a bit surprised that people are trying to cash in on it!
• Dhaka, Bangladesh
peoples try but successful are a few
@meowch (1007)
This sounds interesting. I really should give Pokemon go another try. I might like it.