Guess I Won't Be Taking My Morning Walk Today

@srhelmer (6934)
Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
It has been raining on and off since I got up this morning and we're supposed to get some storms in a little while. So, instead, I'll go get gas in my car since my tank is almost empty. Hopefully, the rain will stop by this evening. My wife and I are childless tonight (my youngest is staying with her grandparents, the oldest is sleeping at a friend's house) so we'll be going to the fair by ourselves later and watching Brett Michaels perform.
@jannpa (499)
Have a good day & hope the rain doesn't spoil the fair
@srhelmer (6934)
• Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
So far, it looks like it is only going to last until about mid-afternoon. We aren't planning on going until probably around 6 since it'll just be the two of us and we can stay later.
@jannpa (499)
@srhelmer oh well that will be good then, have a good time
@YesWay (3497)
We are meant to be having some awful rain later here in the UK too. Thankfully though, unlike you, hubby and I don't have any plans so we can just sit in and listen to it tapping on the windows.
@CinnamonGrl (5594)
• Paradise, California
Well I'll have to go look at more of your photos from yesterday. I don't think I saw them all. I'm jealous of your rain, we need it badly here. It did cool down by a few degrees according to the forecast. My sis is visiting tomorrow. Hope you and your wife have fun on your date tonight.
@AutumnSnow (4625)
OMG! I love Brett Michaels Im sure you will enjoy the concert and I bet she will have a wonderful time. Enjoy your day.
@silvermist (15682)
@srhelmer Hope you and your wife enjoy going to the fair and watch Brett Michaels perform.
@sabtraversa (9809)
Aww, at least you have good plans for the evening. Hope you'll have a great time!
@rina110383 (21964)
So no photos today I'll miss them.
The ducks are going to miss their camera toting friend this morning.
@dodo19 (27688)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Well, enjoy your evening to yourselves. It'll be nice for you guys.
@Platespinner (18055)
I've done my waking in the rain the last two evenings. It's not often we get rain in the summer without thunder and lightning.