death in the family====grandsons pet lizard dies

Tucson, Arizona
Well my grandson who lives with us had a pet lizard but he died yesterday. So everybody came over last night about 5 and we had a funeral service for him and buried him on the other side of the fence with most all of the other pets our family has had.. Then we made supper for everyone and hung out and talked till about 8:30. Today I will put up a tombstone for him in our pet cemetary which is the picture above. may he rest in peace.....
Children like to give some sort of dedication to their pets.regardless what it is.they are pets
• Tucson, Arizona
my kids will continue doing this after i am gone
@hostessman I am sure that they will.
Well, so glad the lizard had a lovely send-off surrounded by family. Yes, all lizards go to heaven, so he will have peace up there.
• Tucson, Arizona
all the animals get a good send off, we make sure of that
@AutumnSnow (4598)
AWE!!! so sorry to hear about that losing a pet is never easy.
• Tucson, Arizona
yes, they become part of your family
Awwww well give my condolences to your grandson. It is always sad when they lose a pet. I like the idea of him getting a tombstone. Poor little lizard may he rest in peace in your beautiful pet cemetery.
• Tucson, Arizona
yes i put the tombstone up today
Soon you will have to buy more land for the pet graveyard, or will you bury on top of each?
• Tucson, Arizona
i may have to enlarge the cemetary at some time. i told the girls that i may make it big enough to where they can bury me there with the pets..
condolence to the family, it's really really hard to loose some one specially if it's a family pet. I lost three dogs, the eldest and two youngest puppies. I know the feeling of loss