Titanic the animated movie

@Juilee (444)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Remember Titanic? A real life disaster? Also there's an Academy Award winning movie adaptation based on that true story. Now I discovered not one but two horrible animated adaptation of the Titanic. Both of them were disrespectful when it comes to portraying the disaster that happened in history. The first animated movie was Titanic: The Legend Goes On. This one has talking mice and a rapping dog. It was also a ripoff of Cinderella and the James Cameron's version of the Titanic. The romance in this one is rushed. Now the second one was even worst. It's called The Legend of The Titanic. Why is this one way worst? Because it portrays that disaster as a fairy tale where everyone lives because they are saved by a giant talking octopus and whales. Also it has talking mice and other animals. It also has a complex whaling scheme that has nothing to do with the Titanic. The romance in this is even more rushed because they barely talk much. This one also has a sequel called Tentacolino/In Search of the Titanic. Don't believe that it exist? Look it up.
@trivia79 (7914)
• El Segundo, California
it's ANIMATED! so obviously, it contains or the main purpose is not to show the real ones.
@Juilee (444)
• Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
If they are not going to portray the events properly in a respectable manner then why bother at all? They could simply make up a fairy tale that happens on a ship and has nothing to do with the Titanic, at least that's less insulting.
@trivia79 (7914)
• El Segundo, California
@Juilee for me i think, it's just a strategy to let the spirit of the Titanic's story live on from generations to generations. Curious people will find out the real ones.
@LeaPea2417 (20463)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I have not heard of these two animated movies.
@dbherald (498)
I did not know it was a animated movie, good to know from you.
That's very interesting. I haven't heard about her animated version of this movie.