Saturday's Online Work

@egdcltd (7112)
I published a post on the science fiction site, a role playing game supplement and the relevant page and post on the RPG site. I also made some posts and interactions on myLot and republished some former Bubblews posts on bitLanders. Not sure if I'm accomplishing anything there as yet. I did some work on thirteen role playing game supplements, an InfoBarrel article and an article for the electronics site. Approximately 1,200 words were written today. I abandoned the Blender object I was trying to create last night as being too complicated for my current skill level, and decided to use a much simpler one. As a result, I also worked out how to do another object based on that, so quite productive there. Two of my RPG supplements achieved the Copper sales level on one of the sites they're listed on. Which means they have sold more copies than over 72% of the over 56,000 listed. Okay, the number sold isn't huge, but I'm still pleased. Image: Morguefile
@simone10 (21647)
• Louisville, Kentucky
That sure is a lot of writing! And congrats on achieving the Copper sales level.
@egdcltd (7112)
Thanks! I was quite pleased about that (it may help sales too; positive reinforcement, because others have obviously purchased the supplements).
You must really enjoy writing!
@egdcltd (7112)
Well, yes.