Summer Term Done!

@Raine38 (9113)
It's been a while since I last visited this site. I started my MBA program this summer term, and I think I had the misfortune of starting with one of the most difficult courses! Since we only have 10 weeks to complete the course and that being my first time ever in a graduate school, it was a major adjustment for me. Having a full time job is also another thing that I have to consider. I swear I quit at least two times in my head. Well a couple of weeks ago, this term has ended and yesterday we received our final grades. I am proud and happy to say that my efforts and sacrifices were not in vain. Now I have a couple of weeks off from school before the fall term starts. Hopefully I can now juggle more effectively everything.
I'm glad that you did well on your course. Hopefully we will see more of you in the future.
@Raine38 (9113)
Yeah, I hope so too! I have learned a lot from here and frankly it is more refreshing than your typical social media which is full of negativity.
@sol_cee (14371)
• Japan
You gotta recharge for the next bout of challenges. lol
@Raine38 (9113)
The challenges have started! But since the fall term is longer, we are not as fast paced as the summer term. I plan to revamp my planner/organizer and put it to good use to make sure I will not miss anything important.
@antonbunot (9504)
• Calgary, Alberta
Master of Business Administration, wow! Let Donald Trump know when you graduate!