Get along!

@beenice2 (2484)
Well I think if you have an older brother that wish that he had no other siblings. This is just plainly being selfish alright. I don't know if there is some other here on mylot who had a brother like that. Rarely have phone calls and visits. I mean I feel bad that we can't afford to go and visit my family, because of lack of cash. I do not find it funny and neither, right. One thing I like to add to it, 'Love your neighbour as yourself'. No matter how much they blackened you in the past or took advantage of you. Photos from pixabay.
@CinnamonGrl (6073)
• Paradise, California
Yeh, I feel lucky my sis and I get along, and my kids keep in good touch with each other, mostly because my daughter make sure of it. My son's in another state now, so it's a little harder, but they get along fine. I hope your brother sees the light.
@beenice2 (2484)
I am happy for you guys. For my brother yes I wish that he sees the light.
I am bad at remembering to call my family too.
@beenice2 (2484)
Yes, life Gets in the way.
@beenice2 I should pick up the phone and call some people today.
• Mumbai, India
great thought for future plans
@beenice2 (2484)
Thanks.
I have five sisters since my parents passed away I only have anything to do with two of them. Greed and lies tore our family apart.
@beenice2 (2484)
Sad it can happen that way. I hope that they decide to get along soon before they get very old.
I am closer to my sister since she lives in the same town as I do. My older brother is loved by us, but we rarely see him since he and his wife live in another state. He is not good at keeping in touch with us, though.
@beenice2 (2484)
I have a brother that loves in California and he calls me regularly. I don't mind that.
@averygirl72 (16610)
I'm happy to see brothers and sisters love one another. It's good for our health if we are loving to others not just ourselves.