I can't believe we are still chatting.

It's been hours now and we are still chatting on facebook. lol it's crazy. and we have so much in common too. Things I thought would be too much for me to say he deals with as well. It's amazing we been friends before high school. I am just hoping he is ready to learn to cook because I don't go for that with any man. My neighbor called me for a plate of dinner. baked chicken,carrot,potato green beans and corn with ice and peas. wow.
@Mike197602 (13310)
• Worcester, England
Don't go to the dark side Stay single it's so much less hassle What he "says" he deals with is that just words? Men will say anything to get a girl...they're devils
YOur so funny mike.
@Mike197602 (13310)
• Worcester, England
@sharon6345 don't be coming back here in a month or so complaining about your new man Only joking....of course I wish you all the happiness in the world...just be careful and take care of your own self before a man