We went to a drive to a beautiful country town.

Chile
After lunch we took the car and went to a nearby town, Vicente de Tagua Tagua. The town is a lot more beautiful than many others nearby. I asked my cousin why was it and he replied that there the country was thriving with all exportable things and there was money around. The country had lots of fruit trees on bloom at this time of the year and there are packings to be seen where the fruit are prepared in due time to be exported. There are also vineyards and you can buy wonderful wines if you like. We only bought bread made in adobe stoves. It is very interesting to watch the breach beaing made. We came home happy and ready to heat a couple of empanadas we had also bought. How was your Sunday?
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
Lazy Sunday. Sleep in till 10, read the paper and eat breakfast, go grocery shopping, eat lunch, take a nap. Now I'm watching football and contemplating dinner. Olympic closing ceremonies will be today too.
That´s a wonderful way to spend a Sunday
This sounds like a really lovely area. I'm glad you had such a nice day.