cuddling isn't always about sex

By C
@ShyBear88 (18492)
Last night my husband and I where watching Not Safe which is a female comedy show about sex. Which both me and my husband find funny. So one of the episodes was about cuddling and a lot of people think it's about sex. I personally don't see cuddling as a sexual thing at all. To me cuddling is cuddling just being with someone and just relaxing. I cuddle with my kids all of the time and my husband just for pure comfort. I know the kids like that because they feel safe and warm. Scientifically cuddling when you do so or even just a long hug releases a chemical response of love. I'm sure their are cuddle times that leave to bedroom fun but not all of the time. It was interesting to hear what others thought of cuddling as sex and the women went to a cuddling session where it was all about cuddling no sex what so every just pure cuddling for comfort and warmth.
That particular intimate gesture is certainly not about the act itself and should just be enjoyed as a way to communicate without pressure, find love and a happy medium to where both are content with just enjoying each others touch . . . good post
@ShyBear88 (18492)
Thank you! Yes it's not always about an intimate rough some times just a nice closeness is good. Kind of like a kiss is some times just a kiss.
@ShyBear88 your welcome and have a super day
@ShyBear88 (18492)
@enlightenedpsych2 I hope you had a good day. Mine was okay but to or row is my birthday so I'm sure itll be good day for sure.
I don't want to cuddle either way. lol
@ShyBear88 (18492)
aww your not a cuddlier that's okay. What about hugs?
@ShyBear88 I am not into al the touchy feely stuff. I will give a hug but I don't want to. I hate hate hate kissing. yuck. I get so upset my skin crawls. I cried a whole day after someone kissed me. lol don't mind with my mouth closed though.
@ShyBear88 (18492)
@sharon6345 ewww I hate french kiss its so gross. My husband loves it but I'm like it's gross no so I almost never kiss him with my mouth open. Eww Ewww no tong. Mouth, cheek. I'm half Hispanic so the whole touchy thing we do a lot but I know how to rain it in if I need to. We give lots of hugs when we have get together and hugs and kiss before you leave.
@Yadah04 (3003)
I love to cuddle too. I makes me warm and secure. I like to cuddle my little one, and she especially want my cuddle.
@ShyBear88 (18492)
little kids love cuddles. It's one of the best things at the end of the day a nice cuddle before bed.
@shivamani10 (11187)
• Hyderabad, India
yes. you are right.
@ShyBear88 (18492)
@carexing25 (1820)
cuddling makes me feel safe and warm.. i love to cuddle with my husband but that doesn't lead us anywhere else it's just pure cuddle, nothing else.. i love to cuddle my kid, too, to make him feel loved..
@ShyBear88 (18492)
cuddling is always nice.
@shivamani10 (11187)
• Hyderabad, India
Cuddling is meant for showing affection and warmness towards others.
@ShyBear88 (18492)
you are current that is what that love chemical we have does.
@ckciasigurl (1713)
• Vienna, Austria
i really love cuddling is the best and i feel safe