Pumpkins Gone Wild

Daytona Beach, Florida
Our pumpkin patch cannot hold our pumpkins any long. Every time I go out in the garden I think a pumpkin vine is following behind me. It will be interesting to see what happens when the pumpkins get big. Right now as you can see in the picture they are still little. The pumpkin patch makes me think of Charlie Brown and the wait for the Great Pumpkin. It also makes me think of Halloween and I find myself singing the Addams Family theme song as I approach the pumpkin patch because I associate them with the holiday. I include the song for your pleasure and of course the picture of one of our pumpkins. Sure wish we could add more than one photo because then you could see the whole pumpkin patch.
Hehe I love this show and the movie of course! Enjoy! Lyrics: They're creepy and they're kooky, Mysterious and spooky, They're all together ooky, The Addams ...
@Jackalyn (6684)
• Oxford, England
I love it when pumpkin patches grow like that. Years ago we had a huge allotment and consequently a lot of pumpkins. Our small house used to be full of them. Nothing beats roast pumpkin.
I'm also going to be marinating some @Jackalyn
@RasmaSandra I haven't tried marinating pumpkin. Sounds interesting.
I grew butternut pumpkin over the summer and am about to start on the last one. They have lasted us for ages.
I love growing pumpkins. They are such a productive plant. Yours looks very healthy.
Growing by leaps and bounds @JudyEv