chemical or herbal

Indonesia
Which drugs when you're sick you choose to treat it. are you choose to drink a chemical drug or herbal medicine. chemical drugs have side effects while herbal remedy no side effects and some of my brothers who take the medication regularly chemistry they even affected kidney disorders because they drink a wide variety of chemical drugs in a day, now I never drink medicinal chemistry and choosing herbal medicine , so how about you which one do you choose?
"herbal remedy no side effects" Unless you are allergic to it. And then again, so many 'remedies' really don't do anything. I don't put my trust in it.
I only drink forest honey when I was sick and in a few days I recovered
@feri101 And you might possibly have 'recovered' in a few days anyway without drinking it.
• Bournemouth, England
Usually pharmaceuticals.except when I have a cold and then I use Vitamin C, garlic pills, honey and lemon. But if it gets worse or a cough develops then I will also use paracetamol and linctus.7
@louievill (18134)
Herbal is also chemicals that is natural, some pharmaceuticals study this and create a synthesized form, it's up to you now to decide.
@nomus24g (21575)
these days companies are using chemicals in the label of Herbal, which is dangerous