What is a perfect holiday according to your own expectation ?

Hong Kong
I know that summer holiday is almost over for the kids and it is time to go back to school. Even the adult needs to finish their summer vacation soon. Well, we all know that holiday is a good things for most of the people because it is good to have some rest and get off from school or work as well. Share with us about your expectation of a perfect holiday.
@skysnap (17810)
Mountains, waterfall and forest. :D
sounds good. But sometimes I do like the beach more.
@JustBhem (31743)
• Davao, Philippines
A perfect Holiday for me is having a good body massage, food spa and foos scrub in a bery nice beach of course with my love. lol
Oooo, it is so romantic.
@JustBhem (31743)
• Davao, Philippines
Tropical works for me. Hawaii would be nice.
oh, I would love to visit this place someday. It always made me think of Hawaiian dance with tropical drinks, Hawaii five O , surfing and Pearl Harbor as well.
@sabtraversa (12444)
I expect a holiday to be like I planned it to be. So nice weather, no waiting, no unexpected changes, no stress. It must be exciting but relaxing at the same time.
Well, sounds so perfect to me, However, I wonder how can exciting and relasing can come together ? Anyway, it sounds interesting. Have some coconut milk first . it is surely exciting and relax drinks in a hot whether.