Why are there bad people online? some scary things

@EddieHands (37793)
Well I like to watch youtube channels that talk about scary side of the net. Where all the really bad stuff is and people report about it. It's hard to believe some of the bad things that existed and still exist out there? I know for the people who make and watch that stuff, many one arrested were found to have mental illness? Why are there bad and sick people online? Should they try to get mental help or turn themselves in before they hurt someone? I used to think these things only existed in movies. But sadly some of these things are real. I'm happy I just am here on mylot. But it makes me wonder what bad people are lurking on the same net we all use... meow i'm scared hiding under my blankie
@rina110383 (24065)
Don't be scared. Kitty is here to protect you.
@EddieHands (37793)
meow baby cat runs to be with kitty! meow! ok kitty.. im not scared now.. I close my eyes. and curl up to be comfy now..meow!
@rina110383 (24065)
@EddieHands How was your sleep last night? Did you sleep early?
@rina110383 (24065)
@EddieHands Who is citty? You're making me jealous. It's Kitty and not Kitty. I prefer a cup of coffee. It's only now I realized that it will take days to translate one website. When I computed the 10,000 words, I should be able to translate 2000 words a day. I haven't reached a thousand yet because I was out of the office yesterday and I am doing some pending work while translating. My goal for today is to translate 4,000 words.
Unfortunately, they are all over the place.
@EddieHands (37793)
Yeah it's kind of spooky. I just find some comfort in some of them were caught and can't hurt anyone again. But it's scary to see the ones who are out there.. it's like a horror movie in real life..
@patgalca (14664)
• Orangeville, Ontario
I like to watch vloggers on YouTube, especially those who are inspirational and set on spreading love, happiness and positivity on the internet. It boggles my mind how fans of these particular vloggers are so nasty in the comments. I just don't get it.
@patgalca (14664)
• Orangeville, Ontario
@EddieHands What I found so stupid today was someone made a nasty comment about the YouTuber and someone comment back with "Then why the f*** are you following him. Don't comment!" Like, seriously, you are supporting the YouTuber but are being exactly the opposite of what he is promoting.
@EddieHands (37793)
@patgalca Yes I never understood the people who are mean to youtubers, doesn't really make sense.. meow
@libster (168)
• Richland, Washington
And why do they have to bring other people down? Being mean to others just kills the fun for all the rest of us!
@EddieHands (37793)
Yes so very true, you make a good point!
@libster (168)
• Richland, Washington
Especially in comments, if the creator reads them!
@zarlamain (24866)
The question is why is there bad people in this world in general? I know how you feel.
@EddieHands (37793)
I wonder about it, and it's scary.
@zarlamain (24866)
@EddieHands The news depicts a lot about bad people around the world.
@silvermist (20096)
@EddieHands So you only come to know of these bad people now? Hope you never come across them.Here at mylot you will be safe.
@EddieHands (37793)
No i just watch from far away, or just read news stories about these people. I would never want to be on thier sites.. or ever talk to them online for any reason. I just observe, but yes i love mylot! Much more happy and friendly place meow!
@silvermist (20096)
@EddieHands Yes,Mylot is safe for all of us.
There are bad people everywhere. All you have to do is step outside.
@EddieHands (37793)
I am not going outside then.. meow!
Sadly this world is a very scary place. A lot of horrible people out there.
@EddieHands (37793)
Yes I hate to think about it, but you're right. meow I'll just stay nice and warm in my bed
@cahaya1983 (10036)
Yeah unfortunately it does happen in real life. Just watched a documentary on CI channel recently about a case like that. Scary!
@EddieHands (37793)
Yes sadly it does in real life. And it's just way to scary.. meow!
@skysnap (18210)
i guess they are hurt with their own life issues.