Sunday-August, 21, 2016

Boise, Idaho
Woke up about 3:30p. I must have gotten to sleep about 7a. Better smoke symptoms today. No sore throat or headache. Sure is nice. We are having crab cakes for dinner. Yum! So hungry for fish all the time. Am drinking a Naked. They are smoothie drinks. They have green and purple ones. This is the green one. Purple ones have berries and such in it. The smaller size is 15.2 ounces and has kale, spinach, broccolli, pineapple, alfalfa, parsley, apple, kiwi, mango, barley and wheat grass, garlic, ginger, spiraline, and banana in it. They are so good! There's a big size too, not sure how many ounces. $3.29 and I figure I 'd pay a lot more than that if I bought all of the ingredients. Watching the new tv series on Hallmark called Chesapeake Shores. Pretty good. Family stuff. I'm so happy! Grace and Frankie has been picked up for the 3rd season. It is such a fun show. I love the quirkiness of the characters. And Lily is so fun. Jane is doing well with her character. The one daughter Brianna, played by June Diane Raphael, is great. Estelle Parsons was on it for a couple episodes playing their neighbor. She had cancer and wanted them to help her end her life. Needless to say that they were very good episodes.
@silvermist (20107)
@celticeagle Good that you do not have headache and sore throat.I like crab.I see that you are enjoying those TV series.
Yes, one day reprieve was nice for sure. Those crab cakes were so yummy. I do like a good tv series. So few now days.
I think I saw commercials for that but never watched it, I do love that network though, so will try to catch this soon