MyLot works because we are all different.

@millie02 (6909)
United Kingdom
I suppose an online discussion site can only be as good as the members who use it. There are often discussions on here debating weather it is better to write your own discussions , or to interact with other member`s discussion. Well I think we need both sorts of members, those who write discussions and others who do a lot of interacting. The site would not work if there were not a mixture of both. The writers who think up interesting subjects to discuss and the members who spend a lot of time reading the discussions and making valid comments. There are a good number of both sort of myLotters which is what keeps the site going.
@skysnap (17674)
Yes difference in opinion and diversity is what makes things better.
@millie02 (6909)
It makes it all the more interesting.
@mythociate (14741)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Your discussions won't make any money unless people comment on them.
Yes, a mixture of both makes for a good site. We have a good site here to be sure. A nice mix of people.
Each member should write AND read.
@hereandthere (27887)
we need both and it doesn't help comparing. live and let live.
@Ronrybs (7283)
• London, England
Yes, I enjoy reading a range of discussions
Most people do both, don't they? It's no good posting a lot if you don't read and comment on others' posts. I agree that some swing more one way though - for instance I only post two or three times a week but interact a lot, whereas someone else may post several times a day but don't respond to others so much. We all use the site to suit ourselves.
@dodo19 (31364)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It is nice that we're all different. I find that our differences makes this site so enjoyable. It definitely makes me want to come back and see what members here have to say.