Good Tuesday Morning

Good morning to all up early again like myself. It’s going to be such a nice cooler day. Our two furbabies will be going to get their beauty treatments today. I think they like the attention they get at the vet’s office. They get groomed once a month usually. My job is going so well. They like the way I make coffee. All I do is put the filter in, scoop 5 times in it and then get the water in there. I don’t like coffee. It does smell good when it’s brewing though. I was shown to scoop it out and then scrape off the extra. But I scoop it out and just heap it in. Anyway, I’m still working on some computer skills. Let’s all have a great day.
Keep improving your computer skills. And have a happy Tuesday!
Good morning, I hope that you have another great day at work today.
@Raj7779 (2922)
• Ahmednagar, India
Good morning , have a great day. Here weather is also cool And rainy I like it.
Glad that you are enjoying your new job.
You will have two good-looking fur babies after their beauty treaments. So nice to hear that your new job is going well. Making the best coffee is a plus!
Glad to hear your job is going well. I used to loved smelling brewing coffee when I worked
@JustBhem (41091)
• Davao, Philippines
Have a blast.
could be because you make it fresh and dont reuse the grounds, some people at the office get lazy and it starts tasting old, from what I hear, I dont like it either, I got them to have hot water at work, and we keep a selection of teas for the rest of us
@Blondie2222 (22364)
Well hope your pets enjoy their grooming today at the vets. Work has been really busy for me lately but been making the days go by fast. I just wish it was Friday already but only Tuesday ugh lol. Have a great day.
@cacay1 (33190)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Have a nice day with your pets, they may now looking so groomed.
@LoriAMoore (4679)
Come on, Autumn!