Put THAT in your pipe and smoke it!

If you can afford to...and if you won't get arrested for doing it. Doesn't matter what you are smoking these days, it's gonna cost a bit to buy it. And the legalities involved in smoking it...hell, I think Marijuana is more socially acceptable these days than tobacco. But paying anywhere from $5-$7 a pack (or more) for cigarettes is crazy...but I still do it. 20 times more expensive than when I used to go to the store for Mom and get her a pack when I was a kid...only $0.35 a pack back then. And weed? I haven't bought a large quantity for years, but back when I first started, it was $15 a lid (that's what they used to call an ounce, more or less). Now it's a few hundred for good stuff. Cigarettes, the cause for most of that is taxes, plus a little inflation. Weed? It sure isn't from taxes. I'm gonna have to just start pulling grass out of the lawn and smoking it if it gets much worse.
Got me a woman, wont toke about it Says she doesnt need it, she can do without it If I try to push it, shell say shove it! Baby if ya tried it maybe you migh...
Hey, you have to pay for air at an oxygen bar.
And at most gas stations these days
@JolietJake You are right about that. Remember when free air and water was part of the service?
Same here. I recall when my grandpa bought a carton of cigs for about $4. Almost forty five or so now for my daughter to get one. Now that amount seems crazy. I payed the same for a lid of pot. Haven't bought any in several decades now. I get mine for free.
I get MMJ prices. Cheaper than rec.
The price of gasoline in Europe is so high because 90% are taxes. In Italy some are ridiculous, because they have no more sense to exist, but they still are there, like a very little percentage to cover the cost of the "Abissinia War" of 1935. (NO I am not kidding).
Kids around here occasionally try smoking all sorts of odd stuff - often with pretty tragic results.
no smoking here. Asthma.