I Lost a Few Hours Today???

@Hate2Iron (7310)
I guess that unpacking will do that to you! Yes, we are still unpacking and I just found a ton more clothes that I apparently own! I didn't even miss them so that tells you just how badly that I need them. About a month ago I bought four pairs of "Jeggings" that I completely forgot about. I think that I will be keeping them because they are so comfortable but 4 other items will just have to go. I also spent some time out in the garden working on that Jimson Weed that I told you about earlier. I'm cutting all the pods off so that they don't re-seed themselves... I'm about half done. It's too hot to do anymore today so I will tackle them again tomorrow! This afternoon, I think that I will practice my driving. When we moved to Chicago, I kind of gave it up. Our street alone was crazy and now nearly 10 years later, I have to get comfortable with driving again!
@velvet53 (15389)
• Palisade, Colorado
I will be doing the unpacking thing again before long. I have already gotten rid of a lot of stuff but there will be more going. Be careful this afternoon.
@Hate2Iron (7310)
We have already made up a box of donations at this house! I have a friend that said in her home, if it hasn't been used in a year, out it goes. I really need to follow that idea. Good luck with your move!!
@velvet53 (15389)
• Palisade, Colorado
@Hate2Iron Thanks. It won't be right away but I want to be ready so for when I do move. I started going through stuff in storage so it is getting down sized now. How was your drive?
@CinnamonGrl (5525)
• Paradise, California
That's funny about the clothes, lol. I don't have a lot these days. I don't go out to work or go out much, period. So I wear the same old stuff over and over.
@akalinus (12428)
I do too, but get very tired of the same old stuff. Some days, I don't want to get dressed because it is the same few things every week.
@Hate2Iron (7310)
I have a bad habit of buying things that I think that I need and then forgetting about them! Bad habit for sure!!
I guess you will have to be more careful about buying too many clothes.
@Hate2Iron (7310)
You've got that right lol!
Such freedom you will have if you drive again. I used to drive to the University of IL at Chicago for my master's courses, but no way will I drive into the city again.
@Hate2Iron (7310)
Yes, it was crazy. I don't think that anyone followed any of the rules!!