Feeble attempt to write something in a Shakespeare style

Budennovsk, Russian Federation
To leaveth or not to leaveth – that is the question For average inhabitant of Britain: Whether historic changeth to experience With all its benefits and troubles Or fly the nest we has't been living for Decades? To leaveth or to remain – No more. And by next morning The world wilt has't possessed the truth. To join Prime Minister- to keepeth mine faithfulness To European Union. No chance for independence. To supporteth the others- trade, law and immigration problems Shalt not beest solved so easy and at once. Uncertainty. I would I could escape the agony of indecision! Oh, Land of desire and glory! Giveth me wisdom To maketh the right decision now.
I thinketh you aced the Shakespeare accent lol
@vandana7 (66896)
Yeah...I bet shakespear is shaking spear in his grave to compete with his competitor!
isnt normal english a second language for you? This is really good for someone who doesnt have to work to speak english, olde english is even harder!
• Budennovsk, Russian Federation
thank you. but there is hardly a thing i may be praised for. I put my modern "poem" into "Shakespeare translator" and it added the appropriate endings of that language period. By the way, sorry i have missed some Suddendeath poetry changes, i will try to "recover" for that again in the nearest weeks
@TypicalRussian you have the right rhythm. Shakespeare would be proud of you.
• Uzbekistan
@TypicalRussian Is there really such a thing as a Shakespeare translator or have you made this up?
@zarlamain (24887)
You did well!
Very clever indeed - well done.
@skysnap (17963)
You have done it nicely for sure.
@vandana7 (66896)
LOL. great attempt..I love it..lol
A mighty fine attempt it is!!
@CinnamonGrl (6065)
• Paradise, California
Probably better than I would do!
@franxav (5441)
As a literature student I love Shakespeare and am glad to meet Shakespeare the second! Enjoyed it. Give us more.