Jaguar Head Wristwatch

Jacksonville, Florida
Here is another product that I would like your opinion on. It is a Jaguar Head Wristwatch. I personally think this is so cool and gorgeous!!! I might buy it for myself...once I get the extra funds. I have other wristwatches that I have tried them on, but will post them later. What are your thoughts???
lovely kitty
It is really nice. What a beautiful picture. The eyes are amazing. That got me thinking I think the boat picture on a watch may be a great Father's Day Christmas or Christmas present for Dads. I am interested in seeing what other pictures you have available. I really do believe you could do well with this.
I have lots. So stay tuned. I want to post the full paintings as well, so others can see the full beauty of his work. But the idea to come up with applying his work to products, really became appealing. If I end up posting a painting and you want to see it on something, just give me a shout and I will try to make it happen for you.
@teresatrotter Ok thanks I appreciate that.