Tuesday in Epsom,NH.Good night

Good evening.As you know this has been quite a day for us. We are exhausted about things happening to our family. Cheryl is taking the two grandchildren to the beach and the zoo in York,Maine The children saw their mother on the news.Not sure how this affect them. they are old enough that something is not right. Will be seeing them Friday afternoon to get the feel of it. Before saying good night.The first thing that came to my mind was Janis Joplin on her life fighting heroin. We have as I mentioned to you that the biggest OD death here. Getting worse everyday.These are very young people See you in the morning.
Update 2016-08-21. This is a video I made with a program many years ago. It's not the entire songs (which is very unfortunate but I wasn't very skilled back ...
Very troubling time for you and your family. Thinking of you. Hope that you sleep well tonight.
That's very sad and, prayers going out to your family.
@jasonhack (136)
• Zottegem, Belgium
Good night @amadeo
Janis lost the battle. Don't think dark thoughts.
I pray that your granddaughter and her children will survive this.