Quick thoughts 8/23/16

@carebear29 (28647)
Wausau, Wisconsin
So I got my sons room pretty much done now. Got it organized to an extent but now to get his sheet and comforter washed before he sleeps in his bed now. They stink. My house is getting there. Even posting stuff on PoshMark and Facebook to bump sales. Hopefully things start pulling through. Really could use the cash. We will see though. Only time will tell. Also, got out of the house today and doing it again tomorrow. I am trying to catch up on a lot of stuff around here which it will all be done in due time. I am cleaning and watching WWE at the same time. LOL. At least I am getting my house done. Well, BRB in a little bit.
• Calgary, Alberta
Speaking of WWE, What is your opinions about the multiple injuries and suspensions going on?
@carebear29 (28647)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Crazy. Especially brock lesnars
You're are amazing! @carebear29 A good mom, One of the most time-consuming, back-breaking chores at home with adult kids. I used to place FOLDED newly washed and ironed bed sheets at the foot of their beds. They end up folded and unused and some kicked off to the floor. Frustrating, isn't it? What's WWE? What's BRB?
@carebear29 (28647)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Wwe is wrestling and brb is be right back