Music Makes Me Daydream

Do you like music? I should say, I'm a music lover and I'm listening to it right now and I realized I've been staring blankly at my screen seeing things that aren't really there. Music always makes me daydream. For 5 minutes it made me stop typing and suddenly I see myself from the past when I was still very fond of dancing. I see myself dancing in the air.. I still love dancing until now but my hubby keeps on laughing at me..hahaha! I admit I'm not a professional dancer but I can be a good one..
lol yes, it does the same thing to me and, I love music too.
have you been in a bus with your headset on listening to music and imagine you were in a music video on that very moment?.. i do that in high school days..
@shivamani10 (11154)
• Hyderabad, India
will it not make one lazy.?
@shivamani10 (11154)
• Hyderabad, India
It made many people impractical. towards life and failed to achieve anything though they were talented.
@ilocosboy (34393)
really, wow that is good thing, yes, I love music too.
music relaxes the mind..
@ilocosboy (34393)
@carexing25 truly it is, so I am listening to music right now.
@sabtraversa (10030)
I daydream of being on the stage singing or playing an instrument. Or of discussing about a band, a song or a genre to other people. My earphones are now broken, I need to buy a new pair. I miss "good" music.
i can play instruments before, I don't know if I still can ..
@Genipher (5192)
I couldn't dance to save my life. But when the right song comes along, I can imagine myself dancing like a princess...or sometimes I'm battling "bad guys" to the beat of the music. Ahh, I can be so many things...in my daydreams!
that's how music works with our minds..
@shivamani10 (11154)
• Hyderabad, India
I do not daydreaming. It makes one lazy and spoils the future of people. So I always avoid listening music. I hate music.
that's fine people have different interests..
I enjoy dancing too. My fiance and I often go out for a night I dancing. We both enjoy it. I love music also and I find that depending on the song I can become lost in it. Music is a wonderful thing. I can't imagine my life without music.
@skysnap (17476)
I like listening to music too. have really helps most of the time.