Are You Going To Pressure Me?

sad face
@cacay1 (22050)
Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
There is someone here I do not know. He sent me a private message commanding me to comment on his post, but never had I noticed this person interacting on my post.I think it is not good to send a private message dictating a Mylotter to comment and interact on his post. Is this not a glitch? Have you also encountered the same experience as mine someone begging you to interact a post? I think as long a we always show up in someone's post, there is also a nice return from them. I share this to you for I am confused.Thanks, take care all. Image by Pixabay
@nomus24g (9188)
Ohhh come on, why did you REVEAL about my message to you, to everybody here
@cacay1 (22050)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@nomus24g,, the message sent was private ,lol.. I tried to browse his name,but nowhere to find.
@nomus24g (9188)
@cacay1 I only had sent u a private message...but u revealed it
• Paradise, California
@cacay1 if yu couldn't find him, maybe he's banned already from bugging people
@hereandthere (15053)
go to your settings, then go to 'message preferences,' then change it from 'Anyone can message me, except for those I've blocked' to 'Only those I follow can message me'.
@cacay1 (22050)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@hereandthere, wow thanks freind, I haven't read that portion hehehehe, I surely do.Thank you so much.
@cacay1 good. please do it now. also, next time, don't connect immediately to anyone who follows you. observe their behavior first if they're here to stay or not.
@cacay1 (22050)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@hereandthere , oh, I owe much to you now. hank you my dear.
@thelme55 (5779)
I will not comment to a person who would be requesting me to interact to his/her post by sending me a message. I only interact to those interacts with me.
@cacay1 (22050)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@thelme55, That is right, it happens to me twice already someone begging to read his post hahahaha naka ka loka!
you can avoid receiving those kinds of messages by going to your setting and changing the messaging preferences, which is what i suggested to erly.
@cacay1 (22050)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@hereandthere , sure, i do, thanks.
I have never had such a thing happen to me so far. I think it is taking things a bit far when you demand people to comment on your discussions. That would have the reverse affect on me. I would not want to comment on anything they posted after that. I think it is rude.
@cacay1 (22050)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Happy2BeMe, seems unethical begging me to rad and comment the post which I never found.
@cacay1 If people like something they will comment on it. Somebody shouldn't have to message people and demand that they comment on what they have written. Takes all kinds of people though. That's what keep life interesting! lol
@cacay1 (22050)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Happy2BeMe , That is true, there is no need to dictate or beg someone because if we like a post, we surely read and participate discussion.
@dodo19 (20397)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'd be confused as well. If you want someone to interact with you, maybe you should comment on one of their posts and interact with them as well. Very strange that this person would do this.
@cacay1 (22050)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@dodo19, That is why I wonder why he begged me, so I searched his name,but cannot be found.It is not a good act to convince people to read and interact on a post.
@cacay1 Sounds like his account got deleted for spamming.
@cacay1 (22050)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@shaggin ay, that might be .Thanks dear.
@ilocosboy (12639)
I have not received a message from that mylotter, but if I were you, I would report it to the admin.
@cacay1 (22050)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@ilocosboy , there were so many of them I reported and were no longer here mostly men. I just observe if he will message me again.
@ilocosboy (12639)
@cacay1 some are just to annoying, just wanted you to comment but not active in discussion.
@cacay1 (22050)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@ilocosboy , But, I cannot find his post hehehe, maybe annoying me.
@CinnamonGrl (5072)
• Paradise, California
I don't blame you for being confused, my opinion is that's weird and nobody should be doing it. People respond of their own free will, I've seen there is a "suggestion" option but I don't use it. I thought it was to suggest a friend's post or something anyway, not your own. I think it's kinda rude. I wouldn't respond unless I was really interested in the post.
@cacay1 (22050)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@CinnamonGrl , I cannot respond for I haven't seen him interacting in my post, so weird,maybe outsider? There were almost 5 men doing this to me begging to respond them, but I did not respond.One was reported and was dismissed by sir admin at Mylot.
@cacay1 you can open admin's profile in another tab, then copy paste the messages of these men, and send it to him.
@cacay1 (22050)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@hereandthere Thanks friend, I will do it if he will message me again.
How rude this is one of the reasons I don't allow private messages
@cacay1 (22050)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@annaroselock , that is the perfect word, so rude and so weird. How pitiful on his part begging, and not the right way to earn here.
@cacay1 Exactly
@moffittjc (24147)
• Gainesville, Florida
We can block private messages? I didn't know we could do that! Maybe I should go back and read everything about how to use this site!
@miniam (9387)
• Bern, Switzerland
This is new to me,never heard of it,maybe it was a mistake.
@cacay1 (22050)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@miniam, Me too shocked and felt disgusted of that person.
@cacay1 (22050)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@miniam, but there is no one having the same or almost the same name as mine.Maybe, a scam.
@miniam (9387)
• Bern, Switzerland
@cacay1 Or maybe some glitch here,l dont know.
@annierose (14445)
I have never experienced that so far. If ever it will happen to me and I am in a good mood, I will spend my time to look on it and answer it. It all depends on my mood.
@cacay1 (22050)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
, you make my evening wonderful hahaha.
@annierose (14445)
@cacay1 That is great!
@cacay1 (22050)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@annierose , yeah great and my heart beats happily.
I have experienced that before but i just ignored it .
@cacay1 (22050)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@SIMPLYD , really? me too, I ignored afraid it might be a scam.
@cacay1 Yes it is a scammer indeed .
@cacay1 (22050)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@SIMPLYD , I think you are right friend.It is a shame begging to read a discussion then react/comment.
@louievill (12110)
that is a very unethical thing to do
@cacay1 (22050)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@louievill , yes true uethical and pitiful. I searched his name but cannot be found.I would want to comment on his post but i cannot find his post.I haven't read his inetractions too.
@louievill (12110)
@cacay1 that is strange
@cacay1 (22050)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@louievill yes seems weird too.
@kaka135 (13119)
Yes, I think it's quite weird to ask someone to read and comment on our discussions, unless we know each other well and I hope to get opinions or advice from someone about the topic I wrote.
@cacay1 (22050)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@kaka135, Yes, seems weird,plus I haven't met that name here in mylot.
I don't think I have ever had that happen to me where someone private messaged me to tell me to read their post. I would not like it.
@cacay1 (22050)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@shaggin, I really do not like, so disgusting.
Seriously? That's weird. Are guys thinking this is some sort of dating/hook up site and that's why they are pestering you?
@cacay1 (22050)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@JohnRoberts , Yes, weird messenger, plus I haven't met him here.That person might be stranger here.
@Hate2Iron (4630)
• Winnipeg, Manitoba
That would annoy me to no end. It's up to the individual to decide whether to comment or not, but to DEMAND... I would ignore him completely!
@cacay1 (22050)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Hate2Iron, That is true, and why send a message privately when if he only interacts in my post he will surely be responded.It annoys me too.
• Calgary, Alberta
That is not allowed , You just put that person in a lot of trouble because I remember that is considered a violation.
@cacay1 (22050)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
The person is not mentioned and cannot be found here.I never met that person here.What if he wants to scam me he is just pretending.There was a precedence before in mylot some scams entered i this site, but it was resolved by admin.
@sunrisefan (14291)
Not encountered a similar situation. What I had some suggestions from a fellow Mylotter of some discussions that she knows would be interesting for me.
@cacay1 (22050)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@sunrisefan, Actually, this is my second experience receiving a private message begging me to read his discussion, then comment.
@sunrisefan (14291)
@cacay1 Might be good to report it to Duterte and Bato hahaha! Am in Cebu right now :)
@cacay1 (22050)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
• Mumbai, India
yaa i experienced the same but ignored it without reply
@cacay1 (22050)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Yeah, I ignored, I was so afraid it might be a scam.
This is an awful thing this person has done. I hope you have blocked him by now. That is very, very rude. No-one should be asking for likes and comments.
@cacay1 (22050)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@JudyEv, I already blocked him.That person is very rude demanding me to read his discussion and comment, but i cannot find his discussion.
@cacay1 Perhaps he has had his account terminated. Maybe someone complained about him.
@cacay1 (22050)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@JudyEv , yes someone told me that she also received the same and that man was removed from this site.