He said to Meet him There

Pixabay Public Domain Image
@akalinus (15782)
I went to his house with my brother. He was my brother's friend. I remember two things about him. One was that he gave awesome arm fart concerts. The other, only I know about. He came out to the living room, grabbed me and kissed me. Wow, he was some kisser. He whispered that I would meet him in the woods on Saturday and I would do anything he told me to. It was intriguing, and thought about it but I did not meet him. I wonder if he is still waiting. Do you have any unexpected kiss memories? Or, secret meeting stories fit to share?
@CinnamonGrl (5807)
• Paradise, California
LOL. Not that I can think of offhand. The guy must have been so disappointed!
@akalinus (15782)
I wonder if he even went.
@louievill (18674)
he's probably still waiting there hope he has not turned into some kind of wood or forest spirit waiting forever lol!
@akalinus (15782)
Too funny!
@UncleJoe (9961)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Yes but I don't know where those guys are now.
@akalinus (15782)
It does not matter where they are, so tell us what happened. It is best not to use names or locations.
• Pleasant Hill, California
I do! Once, when I was young and studly, a friend and I were walking on the beach in Santa Barbara. My friend was a softball buddy, and a fellow Midwesterner. This mean that, like me, he exuded more friendliness than So. Cal. coolness. Two pretty girls approached us. I said, "Lets just ask them if they'll kiss us." My friend said something clever as they approached, and the girls both said "Why not?" We each kissed a pretty girl for about seven seconds. Mine asked for a second kiss. The second one lasted about 4 seconds. Then we all laughed, waved, and said thank you to each other. We never asked for each others' names, and we never saw them again.
@akalinus (15782)
That is a sweet story and a nice memory. I wonder if they remember.
• Pleasant Hill, California
@akalinus I sure hope so. It's not something you do every day! By the way, I'm glad you did not meet that guy in the woods. He sounded a bit too...bossy.
@akalinus (15782)
@TheHorse Yeah, he was. But it was long ago in a different era. Still remember that kiss, though!
I think you should check and see if he is waiting. Ya just never know. Cannot think of a kiss-and-meet story. Being married for decades kind of blots those stories out of ones mine.
@akalinus Oh that is sad.
@akalinus (15782)
@Corbin5 Yeah, it is. But, I did not go to the reunion because of other personal stuff happening in my life at the time.
lol Yes but I am not sharing!! Well Okay, I was 12 and my best friend who was 14 kissed me in the closet of an abandoned house. Now that is a story!! lol
@akalinus (15782)
How bad can that be?
@akalinus At 12 I really wasn't ready for boy kissing lol He did ask me to marry him about 5 years later, I said no.
@akalinus (15782)
@BelleStarr I was maybe 13 when this happened. I guess you did not have a thing for that boy.
@Drosophila (16711)
Oh wow and you didn't go?
@akalinus (15782)
No, I didn't. It does not take much imagination to guess what he wanted.
@Drosophila (16711)
@akalinus hahaha.. you are a much wiser girl than I am.. I would erm.. hobbled along I guess xD
@akalinus (15782)
@Drosophila Oh, I thought about it. Good thing that common sense took over.
@RubyHawk (25389)
• Atlanta, Georgia
ummm, better not to talk about.
@akalinus (15782)
@RubyHawk (25389)
• Atlanta, Georgia
• Rochester, New York
No stories here. My first kiss was absolutely horrible and unfortunately one I will never forget no matter how hard I try to. lol
@akalinus (15782)
Do you want to tell us about it?
sorry nothing I can think of right now. Good think you did not go meet him. I wonder how long he waited?
@akalinus (15782)
Common sense took over. I was not about to meet a boy in the woods.
@akalinus Good for you Jo Ann.
@akalinus (15782)
@Hannihar I think he was on some kind of power trip, lol.