How did you chose your avatar picture

@seldom (2134)
Albania
I already mentioned in myLot how I chose my internet username. I seldom attended my school and teachers used to call me 'your majesty' because of it. I typed your seldom majesty but it was too long so I left yourseldom and it was just right. Next, I tried to find a very good avatar. In the previous page all my writing peers had very nice and original avatars, I wanted one too. I liked a pirate, some random picture but then it nothing pictures me, the way I am. I was after something that doesn't truly fit, something rebellious but refreshing and with that idea, I found out a picture of Sprite in the Coca-Cola glass. Coca-Cola is a common drink so that glass is my common package, but what you get inside is the Sprite, my spirit, that is much different from what people are used to and what people expect. A glass also has a little piece of lemon, and life did serve me a lot of lemons so far but I always used them good, for my benefit. With the sugar the lemons taste good. I felt instantly connected to this little image and I am using it for avatar ever since.
@Mike197602 (13102)
• Worcester, England
I just chose the most sexy image in the world
@seldom (2134)
• Albania
Shower always sexy. I use it every day. Multiple times. So much love.
@Mike197602 (13102)
• Worcester, England
@seldom ever got in the shower with your clothes on? There is a story behind this pic (it wasn't just a bit of fun) that I won't go into now but it's the first avatar I used here and the only one I've used...after a few years on and off here
@seldom (2134)
• Albania
@Mike197602 Yes, I occasionally get in shower with my gym clothes because they are wet anyway from work. Many times too much in hurry to get changed there.
@CinnamonGrl (5263)
• Paradise, California
I like yours, I feel refreshed now in this heat! I just got tired of my own face, someone else had a kitty so I chose my cockatiel. Who knows, it may change again.
@seldom (2134)
• Albania
I like your avatar it is pretty and elegant.
@AkoPinay (8798)
I just use my bitLanders old avatar my username is what I am
@seldom (2134)
• Albania
how do you make that avatar?
@AkoPinay (8798)
@seldom bitLanders has that fun feature we can change our look
@seldom (2134)
• Albania
@AkoPinay That is wonderful feature. Is it for free? Or do you pay for items to dress up?
That is quite a process to choose your avatar! Mine is a picture I took of an owl near my home. These Snowy Owls only come this far South in the winter, In the summer they go very far North. They are a winter bird and I love winter.
@seldom (2134)
• Albania
How big is that bird in nature?
@seldom pretty big, as big as a great horned owl or an eagle
@seldom (2134)
• Albania
@paigea Are they dangerous for kids?
@jasonhack (136)
• Zottegem, Belgium
Just a picture from my wedding Day @seldom
@seldom (2134)
• Albania
As long you like it. Good wedding ?
• Zottegem, Belgium
@seldom yes for now lol
@seldom (2134)
• Albania
@jasonhack ah okay best luck then. You look happy on picture so it must be good.
@sabtraversa (6144)
Las year I chose the photo I currently have. It was probably one of the most recent photos of me I had at that time. I went for my real name (and username), so I chose myself as avatar photo subject. I don't think I will ever change it, I know most people don't like change.
@seldom (2134)
• Albania
On one page I put my own photo now everybody call me Selfie even when I change it. On that page I have picture of Master Yoda now, because one person tells me I talk like that in English. I strive to improve but it is hard.
@seldom I bet it's better to be known as a coke glass of sprite instead.
@seldom (2134)
• Albania
@sabtraversa They don't care for Yoda or Sprite, now I am stuck with selfie. It is not bad, got some good comments about looks always feel great.
@pj5000 (11)
wow you took a thought in picking your avatar. For me I just like the emoji smile faces, I put in question emoji faces, this one popped up. I thought it looked cheery so here it is.
@seldom (2134)
• Albania
It looks great, I hope it is like your personality. I pick mine because I wanted to give statement at first sight.
You really put a lot of thought into your avatar! I love dogs, and the face on that little pup just caught my eye, so I used him, or perhaps her.
@seldom (2134)
• Albania
Yes I was going for unique 'looks'. I always do. In another page I put my own image and now everybody calls me Selfie even when I change it hehehehe
• Portland, Connecticut
My avatar is a picture of me and my grandson Jack.
@seldom (2134)
• Albania
I hope to have lot of grandchildren one day. He looks happy.
This is a pretty cool image and I love hearing about how you chose this avatar. Mine was my face first... then I wanted more anonymity so I chose a photo I had taken of a ferris wheel at night... then back to my face when I first came back here when they started paying again... and now I want more anonymity so I shortened my username and changed my photo to one my daughter took of our cat.
@acelawrites (9000)
It was the first thing I noticed, the lemon at the glass rim. I just chose a local hibiscus flower because I love flowers so much.
@Drosophila (16897)
I chose mine because it was the only picture I had on the computer
@CRK109 (14319)
I used to have a photo of my cat, but then I switched it to a photo of mine when I was playing around with photo effects. In my photo, it looks like it's snowing inside my home! lol
That's very interesting, both about your name and your avatar. My daughter actually chose mine as I didn't have a clue what I was doing when I first came online. It's of flowers in my garden and I've never changed it - I like it.
@Bluedoll (15293)
Coool you have a connection to the picture and it does look refreshing. I like the rebel part. Found mine in my journal.