I am all for helping my Pharmacist but not at this rate.

He is very sweet and will work wit me. I gave him a box that he asked for to order me what I buy from another pharmacist. It's a double box of crest tooth paste. He has 8 single boxes of crest for the same price I get two for. Now I am not buying all of those. I will go buy one and then take my card to another store and buy a few double boxes. Return back to him and give him the box. I will help him but not at the cost of myself. He is thinking about moving to the corner where I live since the rent is so high in the super market. I plan to still go to him for prescriptions. But I might have to go back to the other pharmacy a few blocks down where the prices are less. I at least can say I tried.
Sure you did. Good that you also have options and some one that will work with you.
I am going back to the other store from now on. I am sure those hot flash pills are cheaper there.
@sharon6345 ......Probably so.
Maybe his prices are higher now because his rent space is so expensive.
I guess that would be understandable. I guess I will not shop with him anymore. I don't want him to order stuff for me and it be over priced.
@ricki_911 (13694)
• Toronto, Ontario
Sometimes we need to get what is cheaper for us, and decent.
I am going to get one of them because he ordered it but not at that price for no way. I go to his store because he saves me a trip to the other store. But I am not going for these prices.