Good day to you mylot friends..

I had a long night last night. I am happy to say I slept well too. I got up ready to start my day and ran the shower. Then I went to change the warmer tart and pulled the warmer ever so gently out the socket. Man I got wax all over the floor,toilet sink skirt you name it wax is on it. The worst part was hot wax all over my hands. I let it cool and rubbed the wax off me. I can't see the clean up going that easy in the bathroom.
• Grand Junction, Colorado
AI'm so sorry and hope that it didn't leave blisters with the was on your hands. A few weeks a go one of y cats thought that the cord would make a great toy with one of my wax warmers and knocked it of the bookshelf tat it was on. Hot wax went all over the bookshelf the carpet and my steam cleaner. I was able to get it removed using an iron and paper towels. I heated the iron to medium and placed the paper towel over the was and gently ironed up all the mess. It took about an hour but it all came up. Hopefully that works for you. You could also use a paper bag in place of the paper towels. Good luck.
My daughter borrowed my iron never to return it.
• Grand Junction, Colorado
@sharon6345, oh no, I don't know what else to suggest, the iron worked great. It was just a little slow going. Wax is awful to remove, even when you scrape it, it still leaves a residue. Maybe a really hot rag after you scrape it to remove any wax left behind.
Hope you can get that wax cleaned up without too much trouble.... Don't you just hate these annoying little accidents
You got that right big big time.
Oh no that is a disaster!
It's hard to get up as well. My back is going to hurt doing the floor.
I have spilled the melted wax too. Often on the rug. It is quite a mess to clean up.
I don't know what to do so I will wait.
@CinnamonGrl (5524)
• Paradise, California
Hi Sharon. Gawd, that wax sounds like a nasty mess. And I think it has to be kinda scraped off, right?
I don't know what to scrape it with so I will leave it for now.
@dodo19 (27271)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
sounds like you got quite the mess. I am glad that you did have a good night though.