That Home Depot guy came by our house and asked "How did they do ?"

Dallas, Texas
I pointed out the drywall area under the window and told the man, "This section on the right, just under the window still needs to get replaced." His response was, "That's your problem." I turned and walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind me and turned on the faucet and splashed cold water on my face. I was trying to maintain. As I turned and walked away he replied, "Hey I was just kidding." But he went to complete his follow up with my wife and she said only kind things to him. But I keep hearing those 4 words running in the back of my head, "That's your Problem." Good grief. If he had been more polite I might have asked him if he knew anyone who would do the additional drywall work for us and how much they would charge but all he was interested in was the window, nothing else. I need to go back into the bathroom for a while and put my head under the faucet.
lol thats what I mentally call smack down time I mentally clobber the man or woman on their mean old jaw lol that way I cannot get charged for assault lol
• Dallas, Texas
I took a few classes in anger management, so now I have more heartburn to deal with and headaches as well as hypertension. lol But my saintly manners are the thing they write novels about.
@lookatdesktop yep they leave out our heartburn and high blood pressure lol lol
My response would of been: No it's yours, and I'm calling the state and reporting you.
• Dallas, Texas
I feel like I handled it like a saint. I wanted to give him a piece of my mind but thought why argue with a fool?
@lookatdesktop you did better than I would have! I'd have had him stay there while I called Corporate and told them what he said. I also would have told him I wanted the work done AND a partial refund for having to put up with a BAD JOKE. Explaining that a customer does not consider that kind of talk funny!