A Mother' s Life

@magallon (18105)
Is life exciting if your focus is always work in the office and works at home? Is life enjoyable if after office hours, you directly go home? Do you find life wonderful if while you are still in the office you are already thinking about what to cook for dinner? Or before sleeping in the evening, you are already planning about breakfast? Do you find life boring if you do the same routine? Will you find it difficult if you're both the father and mother of your children? Performing the role of a father and a mother? I am sure you'll have different answers to these questions. But for me, life is still amazing. Still wonderful and something to be thankful. No matter what kind of life I have, I still put a smile on my face. Because I have a home, a job, children and life that I hope will last for more years and more.
@ridingbet (60562)
indeed, because we are alive. and we are mothers after all
@magallon (18105)
Mothers perform many roles. A teacher, a doctor, a preacher, a counselor and even a carpenter. Despite of it all, mothers can still smile when they see their children happy and successful.
@ridingbet (60562)
@magallon yes, like the vocation I am now. even though we are tired and exhausted, we still smile.
@cacay1 (33199)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@CinnamonGrl (6074)
• Paradise, California
I was a working mother and yes I worried I wasn't always with my kids. But we enjoyed our life together, they grew up fine to become good, responsible, compassionate people, all a mother could ask for. So moms can lighten up on themselves, lol. We always had a roof over our head, food on the table, and each other. You're right, it's something to be grateful for!
@magallon (18105)
Seeing our children safe, secure and happy makes us feel fulfilled.
@RubyHawk (30432)
• Atlanta, Georgia
We often forget how much we have to be thankful for. I always feel extremely lucky to have my better half, home and family.
@magallon (18105)
Comparing ourselves to the less fortunate is seeing everything what we have and knowing that we have so much to be thankful for.
@RubyHawk (30432)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@magallon yes, we see so much trouble, even when our lives are not the best, we can always see someone worse off then we are.
@magallon (18105)
@RubyHawk that's true.
@cacay1 (33199)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Nice life if there is job and loving family.
@magallon (18105)
Life is difficult if you have no job and you have children to be fed and sent to school.
@cacay1 (33199)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@magallon That is what makes life worst as a nightmare.
@magallon (18105)
@cacay1 That happened to me. I am crying already but I didn't lose hope, I kept on praying. I am lucky I have parents, brothers and sisters who supported us until our life became okay.
@responsiveme (16867)
yes we all have to be thankful for what we have.
@magallon (18105)
That's true. I agree.