Constable Hotstuff.

@xFiacre (10495)
Ireland
In its attempt to promote public safety, the Police Service of Northern Ireland has drawn all the wrong kind of attention by using the handsome face of one of its officers on its Facebook page. A few thousand comments from women and men have been suggesting that people will be committing crimes in the hope of being arrested by "Constable Hotstuff". The man concerned refuses to comment.
A Northern Ireland police safety warning ahead of a festival has become a huge success - but not for the reasons the force may have hoped.
@LoriAMoore (10030)
That's funny. There was a prison inmate's mug shot shown on television in America a year or so ago and stupid women all "fell in love" with him and he got tons of mail and marriage requests in prison.
@pgntwo (21729)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
I'm sure Bobby Singleton is most enamoured of the attention, if you consider the name carefully...
@xFiacre (10495)
@pgntwo He needn't remain single for long now.
@pgntwo (21729)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
@xFiacre Besides, bobbies usually go around in pairs...
I wonder how he feels about the whole thing. A part of the job or what?
@xFiacre (10495)
@celticeagle Im sure he's secretly loving it and puts even more effort into his appearance. His wife however I suspect is now more nervous of him being jumped in the line of duty by sexy babes than by vicious criminals.
@xFiacre ....Yes, it sort of gives him a double whammy.
We used to have a little Constable Care cartoon each day in the daily newspaper. Each cartoon has a tiny verse to go with it. Of course, Constable Care was soon taken up by all the wits around the place. The one I liked best went something like: If you see a multinova, mount the kerb and run it over. A multinova is a speed camera.
I hope no one will be arrested just to be arrested by him. Some times something good blews up in your face.