What are your plans for tonight?

It is Friday night and the start of the weekend. Woohoo! It is still hot here though. Man. Almost 7pm and still 90 degrees F. Plus all of the humidity. Ugh. We will most likely sit outside on the patio with a few cocktails to celebrate the end of the work week (well, for my husband anyway). Normally, we'd have a fire as well but not tonight. It is too hot and humid. Still, it is nice to sit outside and enjoy the yard, the fence lights, and, of course, the stars. What do you have planned for this evening?
Sounds like a good evening, it's hot here too in the 90's and, just staying cool mylotting and, watching some treehouse masters.
I hope you enjoy your evening. =) We have to go to the store to pay my phone bill and maybe get something to eat while we are out as well.
We are visiting my brother. Tomorrow we are having a cookout at my brothers. The humidity today was brutal. Hoping tomorrow isn't as bad.
@patgalca (14557)
• Orangeville, Ontario
I don't know what the heck we're doing tonight. There is nothing on television. I'm doing laundry because my husband leaves for 10 days tomorrow and I'm sure there is something in that laundry he wants to take with him. That's my exciting life.
nothing plan tonight.We will rest up and get ready for our trip to the lake tomorrow.
@shivamani10 (11200)
• Hyderabad, India
There are 5 friends who come to my use. We sit in the balcony and play cards on every Saturdays from 6-9 P.M. Afterwards, they disperse.
@CinnamonGrl (6066)
• Paradise, California
Take a nice bath and watch a movie. Have some ice cream. Maybe read right before bed, I haven't picked up either one of my books in a week.
@LoriAMoore (4684)
such an exciting night (NOT!) staying home watching Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy. LOL!
@CRK109 (14435)
No plans for me. Just doing some writing here and a little bit of reading before I turn in.