Man I tell you it's so easy to snap..

This person has a back yard and he plays music from the moment he wakes to the moment he goes to bed. God awful rap music and everything. It's 10 pm and I turned the air off and opened the window. I turned the tv on and now in order to block out this bums music I need to disturb my dang on neighbors...I wish I could take something I won't mention and aim it out my window till they all run the hell home.
There is always someone that will ruin it for others. Do not threw anything out the window you will be the one that will be caught.
No Judy I would not do anything like that. I live on the 12th floor I could do harm to someone. I just closed the window and will turn on the fans. Costing me more coins.
@sharon6345 That is good. My son would probably threw something at them.
It's nearly 11 pm, he needs to turn that stuff off and respect the neighbors surrounding him.
In order to call the cops I need to go around there for the address. What a shame.
call the police Sharon as there are noise abatement policies in every city and town.;they will go tell the jerks to turn the racket down as people want to relax and sleep do it.