Gratitude Challenge Day #734

Photo Credit: Pixabay.
@tammys85 (12250)
Well hello there, everyone. I know I said before that I may not post every Friday, but I'm posting tonight, because....why not? Sooo, here is my Gratitude Challenge for today. 1. My Momma, because she's awesome. :) 2. I’m finished with my work and hit my usual daily goal. 3. I got paid today from Textbroker. 4. I did some grocery shopping and bought some yummy snacks. 5. It's basically the weekend. I don't have any major plans, but I don't care lol. Okay, I think I'm gonna wrap things up on here. I wanna get off the laptop since I have had it on for most of the day. You all have a great weekend and take care. :) Photo Credit: Pixabay.
My kids are back to school today so I have the computer back. I have to mow the lawn and run to town so I don't know how much time I will have to spend here. What is textbroker?
@tammys85 (12250)
It's all good, MyLot isn't going anywhere. :) Textbroker is a freelance writing website, where you complete copywriting/ghostwriting orders for clients for payment (via PayPal). I hope your kids enjoy school! :)
@tammys85 Hmm okay lol and what is copyrighting and ghostwriting?
@tammys85 (12250)
@shaggin You write their blog posts/articles, they keep it and put their name on it. It's not everyone's cup of tea but we all know how it works before we do it. Oh and if they don't accept the work, you just keep it and either use it as a sample or upload it to your own site.
My mom is awesome too, sadly she lost her laptop last night, condolence to her pc, now Im sharing mine.
@tammys85 (12250)
Awe. It's cool of you to share yours. Is she getting another one?
@CinnamonGrl (6074)
• Paradise, California
I love when girls love their Mamas and call them awesome! Congrats on the Textbroker pay! Have a beautiful weekend!
@tammys85 (12250)
Awe thanks! I hope you're having a great weekend! :)
I hope you are hitting your target again today!
@tammys85 (12250)
Thanks! I hit the usual target! I'm on a team with longer orders that pay more now, just trying to get the hang of things because I don't wanna rock the boat with this team.